A Passionate Consumer Rights Attorney Represents You Aggressively and Decisively
Mark Tischhauser, managing partner
Mark Tischhauser has more than 20 years of experience in consumer law. As an active member of local, state and national bar associations, as well as a variety of civil organizations, he stays informed of the important issues affecting his clients. His experience as a former Combat Engineer in the United States Army and martial artist reinforces his tenacity and determination to achieve remarkable results without wasting your resources with a "nothing is impossible" attitude. Unlike the “stereotypical” lawyer, raised in a family of professionals, in a gated community, and the proverbial silver spoon to eat with, Mr. Tischhauser was grew up in a loving middle class family, where good work ethic and commitment to achievement on one's own, was the focus of his upbringing. As a result, Mr. Tischhauser readily identifies with the everyman and the day-to-day struggles of the “Average Joe” from ground level, rather than as an observer from an ivory tower.
A passionate legal advocate
Mark’s legal advice and representation arise from a strict adherence to his principles of integrity. He defends his clients with their interests in mind. This means you can expect direct, honest and clear guidance about your case. Mark is known for his highly personalized service and undivided loyalty to his clients.
Get the reliable assistance you need from a Tampa attorney
For an attorney who works to cut your costs and still maintain a high level of service, call the Tischhauser Law Group at 813-666-8502 or contact us online.
- Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1993
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 1990
- B.A., political science, University of South Florida, 1986
- A.A., St. Petersburg College, 1984
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association (formerly Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers)
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Combat Engineer, United States Army/Army Reserve ROTC, University of Florida/University of South Florida, MOS 12B, Airborne Stationed (Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri; Fort Benning, Georgia; and Orlando, Florida)